Monday, 23 August 2010

My experience in the first term two thousand ten was very hard. All the people who study filmmaking know that the second year of this degree is really difficult, because the subject called Taller is very demanding, and its demands a lot of time. In this year we have to make a documentary, so the first term we have to work and prepare a Documentary Project, wish it could be selected by the professors to be realized the second term. Besides to make a documentary project you have to realize the exercises of documentary (interviews, visual descriptions etc.)

But, I have to say that the last semester was difficult, but it was fruitful. I learned a lot in the subject called Comunicación Interpresonal (with professor Corrales) I learned a lot about psychology. Some people said that we, as filmmaking students, don’t have to read and learn about communication and psychology. But I think is completely necessary understand the human communication because, as professor Arancibia is teaching us, the communication and the way of thinking create the culture, the society and the relationship with the power.

And, in taller and the subject called Cine Documental, I learn about the Documentary and how complex (and beautiful I think) could be work in documentaries.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jesus Christ!
    I know you study a lot and you really fight for what you want. You are a nice girl and a very good student, and you keep being like that.
    I promise I will read all your posts.

    P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I also struggled a lot with my first semester of documentary. I know how hard it can be. Keep hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yisas Craist! Documentary Project! D: I'm so happy because mine was not choosen...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The documentary project does sound scary! Did yours get chosen?

    I bet it was! You're a great student, dear ;)

    Good work ;)

    ReplyDelete