Wednesday, 30 June 2010

The first thing that I think is “I won’t be able to write three hundreds words about posting”:S I mean, I couldn’t do with the last post about a photograph xd Well, anyway, I will try xd

I think it was good. Because with this activity, creating a blog and writing every single week, I learned a little bit more about expressions and ways to say things in English. In a theory class, we learn grammatical, or pronunciation of words or sentences. And in the books, commonly used silly sentences, sometimes is ridiculous.

Sometimes I think that the people who write or designed the books to learn English, try to be “cool” or “teen” or something like that xd and they really don’t do it!

And all the students realize that. Is feel embarrassed by they, and is some kind ridiculous.

So, with the blog, I can learn writing like a chilean student, meddle-class, etc. Not learning an imperialism language with methods and technical inventing by people from the first world to try to colonized us! >.<

Jajaja, that was some theathrical, but in any or other way is true. In the books there are sentences that evidence a way of life that we don’t have. I think is more easy and near to us learning English writing about our own ways of life.

And, on the other hand, with those books we can learn about other cultures, that is always good. But anyways, we are colonized by them; they are in everywhere (6)
xDDDD

And, with the blogs I can know about the life and likes of my partners and mi teacher (my teacher is a very openly person, she told us about her ex-boyfriend and her groupie-friend … xD)

So that… bye :)

We wil see in the oral test :S D:

3 comments:

  1. I think the same about the books!! hahahahaahaha
    And about miss Daniela... she is a cool person =)

    That's it!!

    Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. imperialism language XD
    nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss Daniela is in the imperialism side

    ReplyDelete