Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Ok, i don't got any photograph to put here. The reason isn't becouse i think i look terrible in photos, or the photograph embarrassed me. Is just I don’t have photograph on internet of mine.

So, I have chosen my favorite female photographer. Annie Leivobitz. She is so cool, I saw her photos last year on a documentary about her. She, in her career has taken a lot of photographs of filmmaker, pop and rock singers, models, animals, deportist, actors, and politicians.

She is keep an relationship with the famous writer Susan Sontag! (OMG Susan sontag is a fucking intellectual-godess) and they meet each other when Annie taken the portrait for the book “El Sida y sus Metáforas” by Susan.

Annie starts her carrer working at Rolling Stone. In this magazine she photographed Patti Smith for the cover, in 1978.



I love this picture. It’s so powerfully, mysterious and rocker. With the fire behind of Patti, the way she looks with her transparent t-shirt, and her eyes that look into the camera.

I really love the music of patti smith, and I feel that the cover of the magazine represents her music completely!

2 comments:

  1. i would like to tell you the true... when I think about those fucking intellectual godess... Is like they live in a different planet :P

    nice picture =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really smart, I should have to do the same about photos of me in internet, but is late :(, there's horrible photos :(

    ReplyDelete