Monday, 27 September 2010


When I was a child my parents let me watch just one or two hours of television. They were that “new way to be parents” who believed that television made people stupid (in some sense that’ is really true xd) and the cartoons for kids are too violent (that is not necessary true) So I couldn’t watch dragon ball…but pokemon o sailor moon were with me in my childhood (my parents didn’t recognized what is violence xd)

In my house there was cable tv, so with my brothers we had a lot of channels for kids to choose. Discovery Kids, Cartoon Network, Fun Channel, Fox Kids… but our favorite, when I was about 10 years and my brothers 7, was Nickelodeon.

Nickelodeon was known to be nerd and boring by my friends, they preferred Cartoon Network, but some cartoons of that channel scared me :S. I liked Nickelodeon because in its programming it was “Hey Arnold”… that’s was definitely THE cartoon of my childhood.

I think Hey Arnodl is the best cartoon series ever. Every character was really complex, with families, conflicts and personalities very attractive, so you could really empathize with them. Helga, Harold, Jerlad, Eugene, Grand Father Phil (L)

Also, every episode was really innovative and the characters lived in an environment not too different from ours

Hey Arnold is one of those series where you fall in love with every character and you can’t choose your favorite.

4 comments:

  1. Arnold! I must confess that I'm not a fan of this cartoon, but the Helga's face when she's watching the Arnold's picture...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Arnold too. it was fun, specially that boy who always happened bad things... Yuyin :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost wrote about Hey Arnold, I really love this cartoon. I remember that was the first cartoon that had kids from different social classes. And who didn't feels like Helga anyways hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never watched Arrnold because I'm old, but I really liked your post.

    You have improved a lot, my dear :)

    You are a great student. Very nice and hard working u.u

    ReplyDelete