Tuesday, 16 November 2010

I joined to this course at the third level so, i have been learning English at the university by one year. I can say that this experience is very useful to me, because in my school prepared my in this language relatively good, so here I review some content that I forgot. But the most important thing form me was practice writening.

In the blogs I could write about different topics and improve my writening. I learned about expressions and ways to say things in English. And the most interesting thing with this activity is that I have been able to write with confidence things from my reality, and my way to talk. I think that is the way that –at least for me- made us think in English.

Unfortunately, this year is one of the busiest years in this degree. I have to prepare my documentary project, plus the general subjects. It is really hard. I would like to dedicate more time to write in the blog.

At least, I could practice, and learn a little bit more grammatical and expressions. And the most useful for me was the activity of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment