Wednesday, 02 June 2010

In my life, i have been blessed by knowing many teachers who have given me much more than information.

I can’t pick just one, so I will talk about all of them (until the 200 words of course).

The first one is my teacher of language between 7th grade primary school and 1st grade high school, Montserrat Soto (la profe Monse) she was very several and exigent. But her love for the literature was what captured to me. She was very passionate by the poetry and she taught me to read poetry not just putting together word with word.

Other teacher very important to me was my philosophy teacher: Belgica. She was very shy, and serius teaching. But, when you talked with her, you can see the passionate teacher inside of her little body. Every single thing that she taught me in school has been useful to me.

Here in the Institute the first teacher that makes me pay attention 100% in the class (even Friday since 2:30 to 6:00) was the God of the Image Carlos Ossa. In his signature I have learned too much and I love his attitude: very seriuos, ironical and critical. He inspired to me to read much more than the books or chapters obligatory, but I haven’t been able to do it yet :B Anyway, ad least he have been one of the reasons because I love study filmmaking here in the institute.

2 comments:

  1. I liked that you remembered more than one teacher. I'm so nostalgic now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody loves Ossa
    and his dances haha

    ReplyDelete